Ms. Agnes Lai &
Ms. Unique Choi
Mode of Study
Psychotherapy is a general term referring to therapeutic interaction or treatment contracted between a trained professional and a client, patient, family, couple, or group. “All is Mind”, our life is totally affected by our mind. You understand people by studying human mind. Studying Psychology not only can you help yourself, you can also help others & make the world a better place to live. It is not enough just with the knowledge in Psychology, to really change we need to access to our sub-conscious mind and have techniques in order to effectively heal & facilitate the changes. Therefore, apart from basic psychology knowledge academically, this course also requires the study of Hypnosis & Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). By learning Hypnosis & NLP, we not only know how to access to our sub-conscious mind but also know fast ways to change & improve our mind. This course is designed for those who are interested in Psychology not just on academic issues but also on practical ones. Not only should we know what happens to our mind, what we should focus is how to change our minds by effective & long-lasting techniques. This is not a course of just Learning, it is a course of Changing & Improving of our Mind while learning. Not only can you learn the knowledge, by learning & practicing the techniques, you can change yourself first before helping others to change.
MTPI has received institutional approval from The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standard (NBPES) in U.S.A. NBPES is one of the few organizations for Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy that maintains a high level of standards internationally, and is the number one organization for competent and professional Psychotherapists/ Hypnotherapists worldwide.
- Individual NLP, Hypnotherapy and Introduction to Psychology Certifications will be granted by MTPI (HK).
- Professional certification for Individual NLP & Hypnotherapy will be awarded by NBPES (US).
- The Master degree will be awarded by the Pebble Hills University.
Fill in the application form and send by email to email@example.com or by fax to 852-2111 0047
1. Applicants must possess an appropriate Undergraduate University or College degree from a recognized institution
2. Applicants who do not hold a university or college degree, will be considered for admissions if they have professional certification / diploma AND minimum three years full-time appropriate work experience.
Students can enroll at anytime from anywhere. There is also flexibility in pacing the course. All PHU courses are distance learning courses offered online through our eCampus. PHU online courses operate on an open enrollment policy; there are no enrollment deadlines. This means the distance learning course starts for you on the day your registration is accepted. Registrations are processed and accepted on most business days. For MTPI courses, students are free to choose whether to attend class room study in Hong Kong or by distant learning. The application deadline for the classroom course of MTPI is normally two weeks prior to the commencement date.
- MTPI001 NLP Practitioner Certificate (6 credits)
- MTPI002 NLP Master Practitioner Certificate (6 credits)
- MTPI003 Basic Hypnotherapy Certificate (6 credits)
- MTPI004 Master Hypnotherapy Certificate (6 credits)
- MTPI005 Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
(Students are free to choose whether to attend class room study in Hong Kong or by distant learning.)
- MGT013 Research Skills Development (3 credits)
- MPH001 Thesis in Psychotherapy (6 credits)
Fees and Charges
Part 1 (MTPI) – Blended Learning
|MTPI001 NLP Practitioner Certificate||
|MTPI002 NLP Master Practitioner Certificate||
|MTPI003 Basic Hypnotherapy Certificate||
|MTPI004 Master Hypnotherapy Certificate||
|MTPI005 Introduction to Psychotherapy||
|Tuition Fee payable to MPTI (in HK$)||
Part 2 (PHU) – On-Line Learning
|MGT013 Research Skills Development||
|MPH001 Thesis in Psychotherapy||
|Tuition Fee payable to PHU (in US$)||
Students need to complete all courses within 6 years from the confirmation of registration. Students require 36 credits to graduate; Average GPA of 3.0; Any outstanding financial obligations must be paid
If you are interested in the above program, please contact us at:
- Mind Training Professional Institute
- Office & Therapy Centre:
- Room 809, 8/F Melbourne Plaza, 33 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
- Tel: (852) 2111-8141
- Fax: (852) 2111-0047
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remarks: This is a personal advancement course only, recognition of qualifications please refer to local authority or individual organizations.