Pebble Hills University (Herein referred to as PHU) and the Institute of Forensic Accountants of Pakistan (Herein referred to as the Institute) have decided to place mutual confidence in one another’s training/academic qualifications.
A forensic accountant is expected to be a specialist in accounting and financial systems. Yet, as companies continue to grow in size and complexity, uncovering fraud requires a forensic accountant to become proficient in an ever- increasing number of professional skills and competencies.
- PHU’s MBA graduates will be awarded the Associate Membership of the Institute upon a payment of fee.
- PHU’s DBA graduates will be awarded Fellow membership of the Institute upon payment of a fee.
- Associate Membership – PHU MBA graduates shall be required to pay a first-time non-refundable application fee of US$950 and an annual subscription fee of US$50, total fee comes to US$1,000. According to the agreement we have signed.
- Fellow Membership – PHU DBA graduates shall be required to pay a first-time non-refundable application fee of US$1,250 and an annual subscription fee of US$50, total fee comes to US$1,300. According to the agreement we have signed.
Applicants who wish to confirm their professional eligibility to proceed to University qualifications will need to meet the relevant academic requirements:
- Candidates who have passed Forensic Accounting (FA) Program will be awarded MBA in Forensic Accounting by PHU upon a payment of fee.
- Fellows of the Institute shall be granted PHU DBA in Forensic Accounting upon completion of a Thesis, approved by PHU in collaboration with the Institute and payment of the relevant fees to PHU.
Dr. Tahir Iqbal
MBA, CPA, CFA, FICS, FITM, FIMM, FFA,
MIFC, CFC, FIFAIA, PHD (Forensic Accounting)
Secretary & Member Executive Council
The Institute of Forensic Accountants of Pakistan (IFAP)
Office # 21, First Floor, Capital Shopping Center, Markaz G-11, Islamabad-Pakistan
Tel: +92 51 222 0872, Fax: +92 51 222 0872, Cell: +92 300 531 3597
Pebble Hills University is granted accreditation by Accreditation Syndicate for Education & Training, which is listed as Supporting Body with the United Kingdom Department responsible for Further and Higher Education, the Department for Business Innovation & Skills for England & Wales. The Accreditation Syndicate for Education & Training is registered with MATRADE, a government statutory body established under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry in Malaysia. ASET UK is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers, an external verification agency set up under the UK governmental funding agency.Moreover, Quality Assurance Commission, United Kingdom has accredited higher educational degree programs of Pebble Hills University. The Quality Assurance Commission (QAC) was formed as an autonomous not-for-profit organization. It was established as an accreditation organisation in education & training for learning programmes at vocational and professional levels. The QAC is registered with governmental statutory bodies in Malaysia and the United Kingdom. In the United Kingdom, the QAC UK is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers, whereas in Malaysia, it is registered with SSM and MATRADE. The UK Register of Learning Providers is an external verification agency set up by the UK governmental funding agency, The Skills Funding Agency under the Department for Business Innovation & Skills. SSM is a statutory body under the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism in Malaysia. MATRADE is a statutory body under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry in Malaysia.
The Institute of Forensic Accountants of Pakistan (IFAP) believes in creating and disseminating knowledge and skills in core and frontier areas through innovative educational programs, research, consulting and publishing and developing a new cadre of citizens with a high level of competence and deep sense of ethics and commitment to the code of professional conduct.
There is no Institution in Pakistan except The Institute of Forensic Accountants of Pakistan (IFAP) which offers professional courses Forensic Accounting, Forensic Auditing, Forensic Investigation, Fraud Examination and its allied area/subjects. The courses offered by other Institutes and the Commerce Faculties of the various Universities of Pakistan at the bachelors and master levels, are of academic nature only, as they do not fulfill the conditions which an Institution is required to inherit to be described as a Body of Professional Education.