Pebble Hills University (Herein referred to as PHU) and the Institute Of Certified Public Accountants Of Pakistan (Herein referred to as ICPAP) have decided to place mutual confidence in one another’s training/academic qualifications.
Although the ICPAP was registered in the year 1992 but the institute started its regular activities during the year 2008. Currently there are more than 1000 students and approximately 700 CPAs who successfully completed the CPA Program of ICPAP and received the CPA Charter.
Today the ICPAP is the leading voice of corporate accountants and financial executives. Members consist of professionals such as chief financial officers, chief executive officers, financial controllers and others in the field of corporate accounting and financial management. The CPA membership is a professional certification accredited across the world specially in Australia, Canada, UK (Scotland), Cambodia, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, U.A.E., Qatar and Sri Lank. ICPAP conduct its CPA examination twice a year in June and in December of every year in all the major cities of Pakistan as well as in Dubai, Riyadh, Jeddah and Al-Khobar simultaneously.
- PHU’s MBA graduates will be awarded the Associate Membership of the ICPAP upon payment of a fee.
- PHU’s DBA graduates will be awarded Fellow Membership of the ICPAP upon payment of a fee.
- Associate Members of ICPAP will be awarded the MBA upon payment of a fee.
- Fellow members of ICPAP will be awarded the DBA upon payment of a fee.
- Associate Membership (ACPA) – PHU MBA graduates shall be required to pay a first-time non-refundable membership fee of USD 820 and an annual subscription fee of USD50.
- Fellow Membership (FCPA) – PHU DBA graduates shall be required to pay a first-time non-refundable membership fee of USD 870 and an annual subscription fee of USD 50.
Applicants who wish to confirm their professional eligibility to proceed to University qualifications will need to meet the relevant academic requirements:
- Candidates who have passed the CPA COURSE of the ICPAP will be awarded Master of Business Administration by PHU upon payment of relevant fee to PHU.
- Members of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan (ICPAP) of Fellow grade shall be granted PHU DBA upon completion of a Dissertation, approved by PHU in collaboration with the ICPAP and payment of the relevant fees to PHU.
|1. MBA in Applied Taxation/Finance/Accountancy/Forensic Accounting/Human Resource Management:||USD1,000|
|2. DBA in Applied Taxation/Finance/Accountancy/Forensic Accounting/Human Resource Management :||USD1,200|
Pebble Hills University is granted accreditation by Accreditation Syndicate for Education & Training, which is listed as Supporting Body with the United Kingdom Department responsible for Further and Higher Education, the Department for Business Innovation & Skills for England & Wales. The Accreditation Syndicate for Education & Training is registered with MATRADE, a government statutory body established under the Ministry of International Trade and Industry in Malaysia. ASET UK is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers, an external verification agency set up under the UK governmental funding agency. Moreover, Quality Assurance Commission, United Kingdom has accredited higher educational degree programs of Pebble Hills University. The Quality Assurance Commission (QAC) was formed as an autonomous not-for-profit organization. It was established as an accreditation organisation in education & training for learning programmes at vocational and professional levels. The QAC is registered with governmental statutory bodies in Malaysia and the United Kingdom. In the United Kingdom, the QAC UK is registered with the UK Register of Learning Providers, whereas in Malaysia, it is registered with SSM and MATRADE. The UK Register of Learning Providers is an external verification agency set up by the UK governmental funding agency, The Skills Funding Agency under the Department for Business
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan (ICPAP) was established in August, 1992 under license of the Federal Government of Pakistan granted by Registrar Joint Stock Companies Under the Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 with the objective of imparting world class training in Accounting, Finance, Management, Corporate Laws, Tax Laws and its allied areas to the student, working executives and professionals in Pakistan. The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan launched Certified Public Accountant (CPA) program in 1994 with a state of art course design and curriculum. Over the years, Certified Public Accountant program received overwhelming response from a wide cross section of student, professionals and working executive.