Master of Education in English Teaching and Adult Training (100% Online)
Mode of Study
- The program is recognised internationally as the most suitable qualification to prepare educational professional for successful careers within the senior cadres of their institution.
1. Applicants must possess an appropriate Undergraduate University or College degree from a recognized institution 2. Applicants who do not hold a university or college degree, will be considered for admissions if they have professional certification / diploma AND minimum three years full-time appropriate work experience
You will be eligible to apply for an Equivalency Diploma and Comprehensive Evaluation Report, which will be issued by the California University Foreign Credential Evaluator (CUFCE). Furthermore, graduates are eligible to apply for the membership and relevant chartered award from the Chartered Institute of Management, Canada. Moreover, you will also obtain ITTT Diploma after completing the MEd program. ITTT is an institutional member of IATEFL. IATEFL is one of the most thriving communities of ELT teachers in the world.
Open Enrollment Policy
Students can enroll at anytime from anywhere. There is also flexibility in pacing the course. All of the courses are distance learning courses offered online through our eCampus. PHU online courses operate on an open enrollment policy; there are no enrollment deadlines. This means the distance learning course starts for you on the day your registration is accepted. Registrations are processed and accepted on most business days.
|Core Courses||Core title||Credit Unit|
|ITTT501||250-hour TESOL diploma course||12 credits|
|ADT501||Facilitation Skills||3 credits|
|ADT502||The Practical Trainer||3 credits|
|ADT503||Developing Your Training Program||3 credits|
|ADT504||Survival Skills for the New Trainer||3 credits|
|ADT505||Measuring Training Results||3 credits|
|ADT506||Developing a Training Needs Analysis||3 credits|
|ADT507||Coaching and Mentoring||3 credits|
|ADT508||Public Speaking||3 credits|
Fees And Finance
USD 3,280 (All-inclusive)
- For 3 years of study.
- USD 150 for each extra year fo study
- Total study time could not longer than 5 years.
|1. Validation Certificate issued by International Quality Assurance for Higher Education (QAHE)||USD 300|
|2. Chartered Manager Award issued by QAHE||USD350 (PDF)/USD450 (Hard copy)|
|3. Chartered Manager Award awarded by American Management School, USA||USD 500 (PDF) / USD 600 (Hard copy)|
|4. USA State of Department Attestation||USD 330|
Average GPA of 3.0; Any outstanding financial obligations must be paid
- Degree Diploma with cover
- Official Transcript
- Alumni ID Card
- Letter of Graduation
If you have transferable credits from other tertiary educational institutions, these can count towards the requirements for most PHU qualifications. Maximum of 30 credits may be transferred.