This program is divided into three sub-programs addressing different types of students according to their practical and educational needs:
- - Internship Training: The company hosts university students, who are in the third year and above, for one to three months, where students are to commit to fulltime attendance and fulfill required tasks according to every students speciaIty. But this period has been reduced due to current situations to be for a few days.
- - Internship Project : For this program the company hosts students during first or secondsemester, where Syriatel, the student and the supervisor agree on the subject for the project. No need for fulltime attendance only direct contact with the supervisor and making regular visits as needed. The internship takes in general six months.
- - Internship Visit: Syriatel hosts students to spend one day in the company in order to visit one section or multiple sections and they will be trained on required subjects by the university.
Note: Syrian nationality is a must to enter this program.
For more information please communicate directly with Dr. Ala’aAlazmeh, Head of training & organizational learning, at Alaaddeen.AlAzmeh@syriatel.com.sy.
- - provide the student with at least the minimum stipend specified by our program, if no other external funding is awarded to the student. In case the student receives external funding, the supervisor should strive to top up this award.
- - assists the student with the selection and planning of a suitable and manageable research topic.
- - is sufficiently familiar with the field of research to provide guidance and/or has a willingness to gain that familiarity before agreeing to act as a supervisor.
Supervisors of any discipline are welcomed.
This position is responsible for teaching online courses. The qualified Instructor will teach online courses which include a variety of tasks such as: developing new strategies to teach the course, preparing handouts, exams and assignments and maintaining positive relationships with students.
Dean of Academic Studies, Pebble Hills University
We are glad to announce Pebble Hills University lauched a School of Engineering with HCL Interinational Hong Kong in Asia. Available programs: BEng (Hons) / MEng in Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) / MEng in Building Engineering and Management BEng (Hons) / MEng in Building Services Engineering BEng (Hons) / MEng in Environmental Engineering and Management BEng (Hons) / MEng […]22-March-2021
We are glad to announce that Foundation for International Services, Inc. (FIS) would provide document-to-document evaluation service to our students. Foundation for International Services, Inc. (FIS) is a charter member in good standing of NACES, which is referred to by USCIS, US Dept. of Education, and US Dept. of State. To get started, please go […]14-October-2020
We are glad to announce Pebble Hills University is the partner of Shenzhen University to offer Executive MBA and Executive DBA programs awarded by Institute of Special Economic Zones (ISEZ), Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao Economies Studies, Shenzhen University. If you are interested the EMBA/EDBA, contact us at email@example.com for leaflets. The Hong Kong […]24-September-2019