Want to become a Professional Executive Coach? This is a 5-day coaching training leading you to be certified by Professional Managers International Association (PROMIA). The focus of the Executive Coaching is usually focused on organizational performance or development. WHY Certified Executive Coach (CEC)? 1. Definitive Reference: CEC is based on Peter Drucker, the founder of modern management. 2. International Standard: CEC introduce different Coaching Models of international standard. 3. Advanced Coaching Tool: CEC has chosen to include the Emergenetics® throughout the training.
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognised university.
- Associate Degree/Higher Diploma with 2 years Management experience
- Certified Executive Coach (CEC) Designation by Professional Managers International Association (PROMIA)
- Coaching Clinic Certificate by Corporate Coach U
- Module 1) Be a Coach
- Module 2) Coaching Conversation Model®
- Module 3) 7 Corporate Coaching Skills
- Module 4) Coaching Tool - Personal Coaching Styles Inventory®
- Module 5) Coaching in Organization
- Module 6) Emergenetics for Talent Development
- Module 7) Performance Management and Coaching
- Module 8) The Effective Executive
- Module 9) Emergenetics® Coaching Model
- Module 10) Certification and Exam
- Medium of Instruction : Chinese (Cantonese)