|Address||:Saudi Arabia Office:|
Bin Sulaiman Center, Prince Sultan St
Al Khalidiyah District, Jeddah
Tower 02, RAKIA Amenity Center,
Jazeera Al Hamra, Ras Al Khaimah,
United Arab Emirates.
|Contact Person||:Engr. Muhammad K. Hussain|
|Contact Number||:+966 594 362 764/+971 7 206 88 00|
|Fax Number||:+971 7 206 88 01|
|Introduction||:M.K.H Consultancy Services FZE is a premium Management Consultancy Services firm based in U.A.E & Saudi Arabia with a strong network of trusted strategic partners globally. We are specialized in the domains of Study Abroad & Educational Consultancy, Immigration and Professional Training. |
We are glad to achieve ICEF Agency Status (IAS # 2596) which is considered as a Quality benchmark in the Education Industry. Below is the synopsis of our Global Certifications related to International Student Recruitment & Executive Training
A) Industry Qualifications:
* British Council Certified & Trained Education Agent (BC/GAL/014950)
* ICEF Trained Agent Counselor ( ITAC # 0633 ) - Germany
* Qualified Education Agent Counselor ( QEAC # J343 ) - Australia * Education New Zealand Trained Agent - New Zealand
* CCEA - Canada Course Graduate ( CCG # 00183 )
* Master Career Counselor ( MCC ) – National Career Development Association ( NCDA ), USA 3)
B) Association Memberships:
* Migration & Educational Alliance of Australia
* Project Management Institute ( PMI ), USA
* Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers ( IEEE ), USA
* Professional Association of Resume Writes & Career Coaches ( PARW/CC ), USA
* Cambridge English Teacher, UK
* Pakistan Engineering Council ( PEC )
* Institution of Engineers ( IEP ), Pakistan
C) Core Services:
a) Immigration & Post Landing: Malaysia My Second Home Program (MM2H), Australia, New Zealand, Lithuania (Europe) & Canada
b) Study Abroad & Higher Educational Consultancy: China, Singapore, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK & Malaysia.
* Career Counseling: We provides an in depth information about the selected course programs, available options of educational institutions and the requirements for lodging a successful application for admission & student visa.
* Admission: We comprehensively assist with documents preparation, resume & covering letter review to ensure we submit an error free application to our partners.
* Student Visa Application: We assist our students to lodge a completed application with all required supporting documents, relevant attestations, proof reading & visa interview.
* Internship / Work Placements: We assist our students to get enrolled in industry oriented Internship / Work placements program to further enhance their academic & professional expertise by providing an excellent opportunity for hands on training.
c) Company (New/Branch/Offshore) Incorporation: UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & China (Hong Kong).
d) HR & Executive Search Recruitment
e) Professional Training: IELTS, GRE, GMAT, TOFEL, Career Coaching, Diploma in Digital Marketing, PMP, Primavera, RMP, ITIL, Six Sigma Green/Black Belt
For future Business updates, Corporate News, Industry Insights & Complementary Advisory service, please get subscribed to our below corporate pages.
Dean of Academic Studies, Pebble Hills University
It is our pleasure to announce our partnership with City University, an IAU/UNESCO-listed University, in offering and awarding Dual BBA/BS Leadership and Management Studies at US$2,980. If you are interested in getting the dual degrees from both universities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Credits Transfer is acceptable for Higher National Diploma graduates.31-March-2017
We are glad to offer below program: MBA Global Banking & Financial Services For further information or enquiry, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com-March-2017
We are glad to offer below programs: Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management For more information, please feel free to send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org-March-2017