|Address||:Saudi Arabia Office:|
Bin Sulaiman Center, Prince Sultan St
Al Khalidiyah District, Jeddah
Tower 02, RAKIA Amenity Center,
Jazeera Al Hamra, Ras Al Khaimah,
United Arab Emirates.
|Contact Person||:Engr. Muhammad K. Hussain|
|Contact Number||:+966 594 362 764/+971 7 206 88 00|
|Fax Number||:+971 7 206 88 01|
|Introduction||:M.K.H Consultancy Services FZE is a premium Management Consultancy Services firm based in U.A.E & Saudi Arabia with a strong network of trusted strategic partners globally. We are specialized in the domains of Study Abroad & Educational Consultancy, Immigration and Professional Training. |
We are glad to achieve ICEF Agency Status (IAS # 2596) which is considered as a Quality benchmark in the Education Industry. Below is the synopsis of our Global Certifications related to International Student Recruitment & Executive Training
A) Industry Qualifications:
* British Council Certified & Trained Education Agent (BC/GAL/014950)
* ICEF Trained Agent Counselor ( ITAC # 0633 ) - Germany
* Qualified Education Agent Counselor ( QEAC # J343 ) - Australia * Education New Zealand Trained Agent - New Zealand
* CCEA - Canada Course Graduate ( CCG # 00183 )
* Master Career Counselor ( MCC ) – National Career Development Association ( NCDA ), USA 3)
B) Association Memberships:
* Migration & Educational Alliance of Australia
* Project Management Institute ( PMI ), USA
* Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers ( IEEE ), USA
* Professional Association of Resume Writes & Career Coaches ( PARW/CC ), USA
* Cambridge English Teacher, UK
* Pakistan Engineering Council ( PEC )
* Institution of Engineers ( IEP ), Pakistan
C) Core Services:
a) Immigration & Post Landing: Malaysia My Second Home Program (MM2H), Australia, New Zealand, Lithuania (Europe) & Canada
b) Study Abroad & Higher Educational Consultancy: China, Singapore, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK & Malaysia.
* Career Counseling: We provides an in depth information about the selected course programs, available options of educational institutions and the requirements for lodging a successful application for admission & student visa.
* Admission: We comprehensively assist with documents preparation, resume & covering letter review to ensure we submit an error free application to our partners.
* Student Visa Application: We assist our students to lodge a completed application with all required supporting documents, relevant attestations, proof reading & visa interview.
* Internship / Work Placements: We assist our students to get enrolled in industry oriented Internship / Work placements program to further enhance their academic & professional expertise by providing an excellent opportunity for hands on training.
c) Company (New/Branch/Offshore) Incorporation: UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & China (Hong Kong).
d) HR & Executive Search Recruitment
e) Professional Training: IELTS, GRE, GMAT, TOFEL, Career Coaching, Diploma in Digital Marketing, PMP, Primavera, RMP, ITIL, Six Sigma Green/Black Belt
For future Business updates, Corporate News, Industry Insights & Complementary Advisory service, please get subscribed to our below corporate pages.
Dean of Academic Studies, Pebble Hills University
We are glad to offer below program: MBA Global Banking & Financial Services For further information or enquiry, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com-March-2017
We are glad to offer below programs: Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management For more information, please feel free to send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org-March-2017
We are glad to offer below programs: MBA Information Networking and Security MBA Computer Forensics and Business For more information, please feel free to send us email at email@example.com-March-2017