If you have successfully completed a Foundation degree or an HND in Business or another relevant discipline you may be eligible to ‘top up’ your knowledge and skills and gain a BA/BS degree from Pebble Hills University.
Pebble Hills University offers multiple “top-up” degree programmes (distance learning) for the Higher National Diploma graduates who wish to pursue further studies at degree level. Students with relevant Higher National Diploma can expect to accomplish the required courses within 1 year and be awarded with a bachelor degree upon satisfactory performance.
- Can be completed within six months to one year.
- Study individual courses relevant to your career path or work towards a top-up degree
- Take breaks between courses to accommodate private or professional demands
- Benefit from 24-hour world-wide access to courses through any internet-enabled computer
- Flexible Learning mode (Web-based Learning platform, Distance Learning, Tutorial)
- Graduates of our BBA program is eligible to apply for the Membership of The Professional Managers Association (PMA)
- A General Equivalency Report can be requested from California University Foreign Credential Evaluator
- Successful completion of the Degree qualifies you for direct entry to PHU’s master degree programs.
PHU’s bachelor degree conversion is designed specifically for Higher National Diploma holders, and is offered through online learning. After completing the Bachelor degree program, all graduates will receive the Bachelor degree award and transcripts from the PHU directly.
It is our pleasure to announce that PHU graduates are accepted and recognized by
Institute of Registered Administrative Managers of Nigeria
Institute of Forensic Auditors of Zimbabwe (IFAZ)
Institute of Certified Tax Accountants of Zimbabwe (ICTAZ)
Chartered Institute of Cost and Management Accountants (CICMA)
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Nigeria (ICPAN)
The Council Of Institute of Forensic Accountants, Nigeria (IFA)
The Association of Cost and Management Accountants, Nigeria (ACMA)
The Institute of Company And Commercial Accountant of Nigeria (ICCA)
Design, Technology and Management Society International, South Africa (DTMSI)
The Association of International Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Chartered Institute of Management (CIM), Canada
Professional Managers’ Association (PMA), UK
Indian Board of Alternative Medicines, India
Institute of Business Advisers (Nigeria)
Institute of Forensic Accountants of Pakistan
International Institute of Certified Forensic Investigation Professionals Inc. (IICFIP)
Open Enrollment Policy: Students can enroll at anytime from anywhere. There is also flexibility in pacing the course.
Courses: It depends on the HND you have completed. The programs will enable polytechnic graduates to upgrade to Bachelors’ degree in Business, Secretaryship and Management Studies, Statistics, Purchasing and Supply, Entrepreneurship and Finance, Marketing, Hospitality & Tourism, Computer Science, Information Technology, Social Sciences, Criminal Justice, Occupational Safety and Health, Agriculture and Languages.
If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com and/or visit us at http://pebblehills.university/ecampus-programs/top-up-degree-program/