Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
Mode of Study
- The MBA is recognised internationally as the most suitable qualification to prepare business people for successful careers within the senior cadres of their organisations.
- An MBA improves the management skills of participants and innovative study themes unlock new knowledge that guides developing leaders in a creative way to play a definite value-adding role within their organisations.
- Applicants must possess an appropriate Undergraduate University or College degree from a recognized institution.
- Applicants who do not hold a university or college degree, will be considered for admissions if they have professional certification / diploma AND minimum three years full-time appropriate work experience
Pebble Hills University has satisfactorily met all the standards set by Confederation of International Accreditation Commission regarding academic quality, institutional integrity and administrative responsibility, through a voluntary, non-governmental guided self-regulation. Three Star Graded is awarded to Pebble Hills University at Delaware, USA for outstanding performance in the field of distance & online education as a Private University. Grade Average 3.5 – Very Good is awarded to PHU for institutional online audit conducted at Delaware, USA. Our Status is Grade A – Full Accreditation. The Brief Audit Summary of CIAC indicates that PHU provides education in the major aspects of education through regular, vocational as well as other modes like distance education and online learning. The audit did not find any critical weaknesses in the overall academic standards and content of the educational services provided by the institute. Moreover, it was also observed that the student support facilities and international document services provided by the institution are in quality and immensely student-friendly. The MBA Program is designed to give healthcare professionals more in depth coverage of the skills to manage and administer their hospitals as well as prepare healthcare administrators and executives for overseeing administrative programs and improvement projects. This MBA Program exposes participants to the complex organization of hospitals, internal operations, processes, roles, management techniques, information needs and technology utilization in the different components of the hospital system. By the end of the MBA Program, you will have learned how to develop, implement, and evaluate a strategic plan for a healthcare facility, and you will have gained advanced skills for organizational success, leadership, and effectiveness and efficiency techniques
Open Enrollment Policy
Students can enroll at anytime from anywhere. There is also flexibility in pacing the course. All of the courses are distance learning courses offered online through our eCampus. PHU online courses operate on an open enrollment policy; there are no enrollment deadlines. This means the distance learning course starts for you on the day your registration is accepted. Registrations are processed and accepted on most business days.
|Course Code||Course Title||Credit Unit|
|IHMF-001||Leadership in health and hospital administration||3 credits|
|IHMF-002||MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES IN HEALTHCARE||3 credits|
|IHMF-003||MARKETING PRINCIPLES||6 credits|
|IHMF-004||HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT in Healthcare||3 credits|
|IHMF-005||Patient Safety & Risk Management||3 credits|
|IHMF-006||Healthcare Quality||3 credits|
|IHMF-007||Team-building and conflict resolution||3 credits|
|IHMF-008||Financial management||3 credits|
|IHMF-009||Assignments and final examination||9 credits|
Fees And Finance
- US$3,480 if you complete the program in one year; US$3,780 if you complete the program in two years
- Discount for Full Payment
- Flexible and Affordable interest-free instalment plan
Students require 36 credits to graduate; Average GPA of 3.0; Any outstanding financial obligations must be paid
- Degree Diploma with cover
- Official Transcript
- Alumni ID Card
- Letter of Graduation
If you have transferable credits from other tertiary educational institutions, these can count towards the requirements for most PHU qualifications. Maximum of 30 credits may be transferred.