Doctor of Philosophy in Education
Mode of Study
- This program has been designed for qualified graduates on Bachelor level with an attractive academic background and interest. Candidates will complete a research proposal under supervision of PHU research staff and if the proposal is accepted, the Candidates will continue their proposal to write a scientific thesis.
- Besides, your Thesis will be submitted to Scientific Online Journal for possible publication if your work meets their requirement. Scientific Online Publishing, USA (SOP) is a new Open Access journal publisher, which is established in 2013. All our publications are under license of "Creative Commons", and other Open Access rules. It is currently publishing 30+ journals and covering 10 academic subjects. SOP serves as an online platform for individual researchers and worldwide academic communities, providing the latest scientific outcomes for free. All our journals are under strict and efficient process of peer review, which are supervised by a group of experienced professional editors.
- Applicants must possess an appropriate University or College degree from a recognized institution
- Applicants who hold a university or college degree, will be considered for admissions if they have professional certification / diploma AND minimum three years full-time appropriate work experience
Pebble Hills Universityis accredited by International Accreditation Organization (IAO) for achievement of highest standards in Organizational Management, Business Management and Business Performance through a commitment to quality and continuous improvement in Education. IAO is associated with world's leading and nationally recognized quality assurance agencies worldwide for betterment of educational standards. Some of the current IAO partners are : Department of Adult & Higher Education, Ministry of Education (Bhutan), The National Commission for University Evaluation and Accreditation (Argentina), The National Higher Education Accreditation (Costa Rica), The Accreditation and Quality Assurance Commission (Palestine), The Agency for Development of Higher Education and Quality Assurance (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Accreditacion Agencia (Chile), The Quality Assurance & Accreditation Council (Sri Lanka), Public Agency for accreditation of Higher Education (Albania), Center for Quality Assurance and Accreditation for HEI (Libya) and Higher Education Quality Evaluation Centre (Latvia), etc. International Education Accreditation Commission recognizes IAO's accreditation standards.
CERTIFICATION AND VALIDATIONThis is an International Accreditation Organization (IAO) certified program. You will be eligible to apply for the IAO Certification for Teaching Professionals. Up to date more than 15,000 teachers worldwide have earned their jobs through IAO. If you also wish to join their league, all you need to do is apply for IAO’s teacher Certification. Being our certified teacher, we will redraft your resume and forward your profile to 100’s of recruiters including IAO’s accredited institutes. This will open doors to multiple employment opportunities for you assuring your employability. Moreover, an Equivalency Diploma and Comprehensive Evaluation Report will be issued by the California University Foreign Credential Evaluator (CUFCE). Furthermore, graduates are eligible to apply for the membership and relevant chartered awards from the Chartered Institute of Professional Financial Managers, USA and Chartered Institute of Management and Leadership, USA. Plus, Graduates are eligible apply membership and/or Chartered Member (C.Mgr) status of Chartered Institute of Management, Canada.
TEACHER CERTIFICATION FROM INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION ORGANIZATIONIf you wish to enhance your employment opportunities globally and teach at some of the world’s renowned academic institutes, then IAO’s Teacher Certification is for you. Up to date more than 15,000 teachers worldwide have earned their jobs through IAO. If you also wish to join their league, all you need to do is apply for IAO’s teacher Certification.
Open Enrollment Policy
Students can enroll at anytime from anywhere. There is also flexibility in pacing the course. All of the courses are distance learning courses offered online through our eCampus. PHU online courses operate on an open enrollment policy; there are no enrollment deadlines. This means the distance learning course starts for you on the day your registration is accepted. Registrations are processed and accepted on most business days.
|Core Courses||Core title||Credit Unit|
|BUS008||Research Skills||3 credits|
|BUS013||Facilitation, Influence and Persuasion||3 credits|
|BUS014||Introduction to Neuro Linguistic Programming||3 credits|
|BUS016||Public Speaking and Relations||3 credits|
|MGT010||Talent and Performance Management||3 credits|
|MGT012||Personnel Training Development||3 credits|
|MGT014||Knowledge Management and Technology||3 credits|
|CIT006||IT Applications: PowerPoint 2013||3 credits|
|CIT007||IT Applications: Project 2013||3 credits|
|CIT008||IT Applications: Publisher 2013||3 credits|
|CIT010||IT Applications: Word 2013||3 credits|
|PHD001||Thesis in PhD Level||12 credits|
Fees And Finance
US$4,880 if you complete the program in one year; US$4,980 if you complete the program in three years
|1. Equivalency Diploma and Comprehensive Report issued by California University FCE, USA||Details|
|2. USA Department of State Attestation and Authentication of the Degree||Details|
|3. IAO Certification; which includes:
Average GPA of 3.0; Any outstanding financial obligations must be paid
- Degree Diploma with cover
- Official Transcript
- Alumni ID Card
- Letter of Graduation
If you have transferable credits from other tertiary educational institutions, these can count towards the requirements for most PHU qualifications. Maximum of 30 credits may be transferred.